Texas Renaissance Mead aka JMAO

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgecaprock

Reaction score
I'll be bottling the mead soon. I have some amber hock bottles coming from George. A guy that I work with wants to buy a case and take to the Renaissance Festival in October. Here is a label I might use.
20080802_184307_jmao_mead_2008_.jpg

Love the label Ramona. The guy must like the Mead pretty well. I bet he wants to buya case of empty bottles from youand you are going to fill them up with mead and give it to him for the festival
smiley4.gif
Edited by: appleman

If you give him a case, he's going to have trouble staying on his mighty steed! You might want to warn him!!
smiley4.gif

Nice label!!

you are a true artist were do you get the pics,very cool be in touch soon///////////////////////////////////

Edited by: joeswine

Those are some great looking labels....And I think I would do as Appleman said, sell him the bottles and give him the mead...less problems that way....

Yea. I think I will sell him the Hocks. I'll come up with a good price as those bottles are pretty darn nice and then the labels too!!! If he were a good friend I would give it all to him.
RamonaEdited by: rgecaprock

Great labels Ramona!!! I first drank mead at the TexRenFest. You invoked some fond memories. I might have to return to the fest sooner than I anticipated. I think the mead was called Chaucer's Wine. Its been a while.

The wife and I had a great time there. And we need another vacation in the near future.

Mike

Back