Sorry but I'm back!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

Leanne

Fiesty Winer
Reaction score
I've been absent for a while for various reasons but I come back to find a great site still doing wonderfully.
How is everybody?
I've still been making wine like a woman possessed even though I can't drink it right now. I've got some of my favourites put in the back of my cellar for when I can again.
What has everybody been up to? I've missed you all. Update me please?

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
WMT Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Leanne welcome back, we certainly missed you. Things are running good on the site and lots of new folkson here. Hope all is well with you. Wade, Tom and Allie all keep us is line!

Tom

Reaction score
Welcome Back !
What arre you planning on making next?

Leanne

Fiesty Winer
Reaction score
Hi all and thank you.
Tomorrow I have a batch of lemon and ginger to set up ( I won an award for my last batch but that's not the point of wine making) and then some parsnip and carrot. Root veg is abundant right now so I'm making the most of it!

Tom

Reaction score
Hi all and thank you.
Tomorrow I have a batch of lemon and ginger to set up ( I won an award for my last batch but that's not the point of wine making) and then some parsnip and carrot. Root veg is abundant right now so I'm making the most of it!
Can you give me some info on your Carrot? I made some and still aging and NOT happy so far :po

Julie

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome back Leanne,

Well I am new here and didn't know you before but welcome back, I'm sure we will get to know each other.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Glad to have you back, hope all is wel or at least on the way back to getting well. Congrats on the win with your wine!

St Allie

Tech Administrator
Reaction score
Waves to Leanne!

heya darl good to see you back.. it's apple and pear time here again on the bottom of the world.. ( 150 kilos on the porch)

Are you going to give parsnip wine a go up there?

Allie :bt

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
Good to see you again Leanne, we have been keeping your chair open waiting for your return.!! LOL

Leanne

Fiesty Winer
Reaction score
Thank you everybody. It's good to be back.
Ali, I have been making parsnip steadily throughout the winter as my crop of these went mad and I ended up with enough to feed half the country. Lol. First tastings have shown it to be a light, crisp wine and it clears beautifully with minimum effort. Lovely.

Tom. I cheat and put a banana in my carrot wine. It keeps the yeast happy I find.

Green Mountains

Reaction score
Hi Leanne, I think you took your leave soon after I joined, nice to see your avatar again.

wyntheef

grunt
Reaction score
Hi Leanne. Nice to meet you.
Maybe you've said before, but where is Milton Keynes?

Steve

wyntheef

grunt
Reaction score
I've been to London, but only the airport. Sorry to say, I didnt get the chance to wander around such a historic country a bit.

rodo

Reaction score
Hi Leanne
Isn't one of the F1 teams based in Milton Keynes, possibly Red Bull ?
Rod

Latest posts