SNOW

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rrawhide

Reaction score
Well, we got 2 feet of snow today and wanted ya'll to see

20110123_005610_snow.JPG

bawahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaahhaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaha
And we got a yard of snow over here...................................
it covered the yard as it snowed the inch or two every day the last week. At least it kept the temps up last night. It only got to -5........- 15 to -20 tonight.

Yep, looks like you east coasters have been in the deep freeze this past week for sure!

We have had a nice warm up as of late (yesterday was gorgeous) and I may need to give my vines a drink as we have no precip in the forecast for another week.

We have been getting lots of snow this year over here. We have another storm coming on Tuesday they say. It sems we have been getting hit twice a week since the New Year. Im running out of space to put all of this snow and petty soon my snow blower isnt going to work as it wont shoot the snow over the mounds at the edges that are getting very high and they are like rock right now due to one storm being a lot of rain mixed in.

I feel sorry for you guys...as we're struggling to cope with the, "sunny with a high of 53" today. We are bone dry here in western North Central Texas though. I'd settle for any kind of moisture on my wheat and pasture about now.

OK U need to go to the corner! Dan U can show him whare it is since you know it so well!

Back