Rookie from NE

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayfire

Junior
Reaction score
I have only been making wine for about 2 years. I have yet to start my first kit, it is a WE merlot kit that I bought locally. I have made all that I have from either juice or fruits or vegetables. Wines that I have made are apple juice, naked fruit juice, two different welch's juice, jalepeno and (rhubbarb-blueberry-strawberry)real fruit wine. I have been reading and learning on this forum for the last couple ofmonths and almost feel bad for stalking everyone that posts here (emphasis on almost). Thanks for all of the great INFO given here.

If anyone is uncomfortable, I was kidding about stalking. I was just reading the posts!!

Welcome to the forum Hayfire!
Dont worry about stalking.... I think we're all lurkers for a little while.
smiley1.gif

This is a great site with a vast wealth of knowledge that is freely shared by many who enjoy wine making and encourage & support each other.

I think you're gonna like it here!
smiley36.gif

Welcome aboard!

This is a great site with loads of great information and these folks have a lot of knowledge. If you can't get answers here, you'll be hard pressed to get them anywhere.

Enjoy!

I am heading to Vegas on Vacation,If I don't post for a couple of days I appologize. Be back in a few. Thanks for the welcomes.

Hayfire, Welcome to the forum !! Whereabouts in Nebraska are you located??

BOB

Welcome aboard. There is a trove of knowledge and some of the nicest people around on this board.

Welcome hayfire to a great forum....hope you can stay and share with everyone here....have fun and enjoy....
smiley20.gif

IF RESULTS ARE WHAT YOUR IN THE MARKET FOR THEN THE ANSWERS TO YOUR GUESTIONS YOU'LL FIND HERE,,WELCOME

fivebk said:
Hayfire, Welcome to the forum !! Whereabouts in Nebraska are you located??

BOB[/QUOTE

Columbus. Without bieing too specific. lol
Thanks for all of the welcomes.

Welcome Hayfire,

Stalking is such a harsh word for admiring from a distance!

Enjoy

Hayfire, I live about an hour south of Omaha right off I-29

BOB

I've got a bunch of relatives that live in and around Columbus; my Mom was born outside David City. I know that area well - will be up there in July for a family reunion.

Latest posts

Back