REVIEW: *allinonewinepump*

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pumpkinman said:
Mine was ordered today~!!!!! SWEEET!...Now I have to wait until Christmas to get it....lol

I already got a shipping notification from Steve, thanks for the fast service. On the sad news side, my wife really wants to wrap it for Christmas morning :(.

I already got a shipping notification from Steve, thanks for the fast service. On the sad news side, my wife really wants to wrap it for Christmas morning :(.

Take the pump out of the box first, then let her wrap it. :h

I've got some parts and I've been searching and searching for a vacuum pump that I would trust at a good price. I couldn't beat the All In One, especially considering all the fittings and everything that comes with it. So I pulled the trigger today and put in my order. Merry Christmas to me!

I've got some parts and I've been searching and searching for a vacuum pump that I would trust at a good price. I couldn't beat the All In One, especially considering all the fittings and everything that comes with it. So I pulled the trigger today and put in my order. Merry Christmas to me!

If you don't like it, I'll buy it from you and use it as a spare.:sm

Got mine yesterday. My wife said that she knew I couldn't wait to Christmas, so, she got me something else to open :). So, I've got a lot to figure out and play a bit, will post my results.

I am jumping on the band wagon and just placed my order today. I was impressed with Steve, he is a true entreprenuer. If the product is as good as i am hearing, it will be in high demand and i will be glad i got in fairly early. I will post my findings next week after i have used it to filter, transfer and bottle my Cab.

Steve is a genius. The pump is amazing, simple and efficient.

Once I got it setup, I transferred some water from my primary to an empty carboy to see how it functioned.

Next, I transferred some no rinse cleanser from jug to jug, followed by some K-meta. Wiped down the racking canes with K-meta, then proceeded to rack some Gewurtztraminer back and forth a couple of times. Got some CO2 out, wasn't much to begin with, but it got it out fine. With my Mity-mite vacuum brake bleeder, that carboy held better the 24 lbs of vacuum without any problem and no CO2 activity, nice.

The real genius was in bottling, simple, fast, not one spill and every single bottle was filled to the exact level, perfect every time. Scary easy.

A little mental coordination is needed to remember to cleanse the lines between processes, but no real problem, tubing breaks down easily. A soak in hot water makes attaching to the racking canes a snap.

I know that I'm preaching to the choir about this product, but for those contemplating a purchase, you won't be sorry, makes short time of racking and bottling.

Tony

Got my pump yesterday and tryed it out on two 5 gallon batches, it is simple and amazing.Anyone setting on the fence about getting one of these jump over and get one you will be happy!!! Thanks Steve...

Hubby asked me what I wanted for Christmas,,,and I told him an Allinonewinepump!! Guess What???? I got it,,pm Steve to see if I needed anything extra other than the racking canes,,he responded very quickly and ask for a phone number to talk and answer any questions I might have,,,he was very helpful and one heck of a guy to talk to, ordered it right then and there while on the phone with him,,,,now to wait till it gets here! Who needs jewelry??;)

Ok, so I bought this like a year ago and it's sat in basement as I've had no time to figure it out (yes, I'm dumb, it's incredibly easy to set up, other than getting tubing through the orange cap). Used it tonight to transfer some mead from a too large secondary to a 5 gallon carboy for bulk aging. Wow, that was easy! This thing is really as great as everyone on here says it is; if you plan on making wine regularly, even just a couple batches a year, I'd put picking this thing up pretty much at the top of your list...

I ordered the bottling setup from Steve 2 weeks ago and got the goods just a couple days later. I just had the opportunity to give it a test ride today. I was a little concerned about what I thought was the lack of detailed directions for bottling using my own Wade-bought pump. But on the phone Steve made it sound simple. And it was. It's very intuitive to use, and it fills quickly with virtually nothing going to the overflow container. I've got 15 gals. ready for bottling, and I'm actually looking forward to doing it now. Thanks Steve, and a belated thanks to Wade.

My new Pump

I thought I had submitted this earlier, however I have not seen it posted. Oh we'll, here goes again.
I received my Allineonewinepump this weekend and I am extremely happy with my purchase. I will no longer degas the old fashion way. I filtered my wine with a 1micron whole house inline polypropylene spun wound cartridge in a snap and the results were outstanding. All I can say about the bottle filling, it was just plain fun!

The product design was well thought out. It is very compact and efficient with all of its capabilities! I cannot wait until it is time to transfer my next batch of wine.

Very satisfied customer

Even though its already been said multiple times (and says so on the site), I'd just like to reiterate that this pump does not work with plastic bottles. Even if the guy at the store tells you that a Better Bottle will be fine, don't listen! It won't.

Not at ALL a negative on the product, I love it more and more with each use!

Thanks Greyday !!

Over the years I have figured out how to incorporate the plastic BB carboys with the All In One. You can always pull from a BB or an open container – whether you are transferring, bottling or filtering – you do have to go into a glass container in order to withstand the vacuum pressure otherwise it will collapse.

I have talked to many customers who have both types of carboys and this is what I recommend.Transfer from BB to glass to remove CO2 and sediment. The glass carboy should be higher than the BB for the next time you transfer; you can start a small vacuum, only to get the gravity to work for you and then turn off the pump. This way there is still no lifting of heavy carboys !!

Last edited:
Looks like a lot of folks are having a Happy Allinone Christmas this year! :xt

That is really cool - how you did that !! Did a little Elf help you ?

Tis the Season they say !! (for sharing all your homemande wines, for friends and family, I just wished alot of you folks lived closer)

Back