Reisling kits

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harmony24

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good inexpensive ( under 75.00 dollars) Riesling kits?

Here are three, two from the Cellar Craft Premium line and one from the RJS Cru Select line that I would recommend. They are all 16 liter kits and range in price from $83-110. If you want to stay in the $75 range, you will have to go to a 10 or 12 liter kit, which I would not recommend. I made the Riesling Traminer and it was great (and gone!):

Global Cuvee Emerald Riesling
This is a cross of Johannisberg Riesling and Muscadelle developed specifically for California vineyards. Its appeal comes from attractive acidity with green apple and floral aromatics typical of fine Riesling, while offering excellent value.

Late Harvest Riesling Washington Reserve
The mature Riesling grapes from Cherry Hill Vineyard in Washington provide the foundation for this luscious wine.

Riesling Traminer
Two famous German wines blended into one kit! The fresh, crisp Riesling combined with the exotic spiciness of Gewürztraminer makes a round and well-balanced wine. Riesling-Traminer is a dry, full wine with aromas of peach, apricot and nutmeg

Thank you very much for the reply. My wife wants me to make her a riesling, but likes sweet wine.

Latest posts

Back