Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW Weeeee, some amazing labels on here that all I gotta say. Lot of creativity from everybody with their labels.

Great Job Everybody!

Here are my labels. The first two are for my Apple Pie Cider, still working out details on what paper/adhesive to use. The others are still in the works, have only bottled one of the two batches of prickly pear.

Who did you go through to get them printed?

Very nice labels everyone!!!!! I'll have more pin ups coming this weekend.

cubanken said:
Who did you go through to get them printed?

I printed them myself, at home. They don't look good on regular paper & photo paper is tough to get to stick on the bottle. I'm kinda stuck as to what to try next

Try the Avery 8164 labels. They come in regular paper style and a vinyl type which don't run when they get wet.

Robin, try your local self help paper company or maybe Staples and look for a matte coated 70lb. or 80lb. laser stock. Prints great, thin enough to adhere and can be sprayed with gloss or matte coating.
Mike

Here's a few that i've been working on lately. The first is a picture of my two red headed daughters. the second they'll never get to see. haha

two red.jpg

honey - Copy.jpg

Tom_S said:
Try the Avery 8164 labels. They come in regular paper style and a vinyl type which don't run when they get wet.

I will look into those, thank you. Do those come off ok?

Kraffty said:
Robin, try your local self help paper company or maybe Staples and look for a matte coated 70lb. or 80lb. laser stock. Prints great, thin enough to adhere and can be sprayed with gloss or matte coating.
Mike

Thank you, will do

Sweet labels, everyone! Here's some more for my "coming soon" wines...

Backup_of_Apple_Raspberry.jpg

Blue_Moon.jpg

I really like the creative levels of the labels. They are awesome. Well here are my little additions.

SSK_Label.jpg

CaramelAppleGrapple.jpg

Now, I apologize in advance to any German or German speaking members. This is a very badly worded and poorly translated remake of an old German wine label redone for my upcoming Muller-Thurgau. I know it's not worded right---Germanishly speaking---but I like it!

Muller-Thurgau.jpg

Here are a few I've been working on while waiting for everything to be ready to bottle :)

Looks like my Apfelwein got a bit cut off...

New Labels.jpg

Latest posts

Back