Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Punkin!!!! I use picmonkey.com. It's free andthey have a lot of good tools that you can use. The only thing that I don't like about it is that you cannot bend or curve the text. Other than that, it is a great site.

Hey,

I make labels for everybody, just tell me what you wanted (in details plz)... And it will looks like this (or something else you wish)
Bearpaw

image-3705988995.jpg

Hey
Here i got an other example
Normally they are from better quality.

Bearpaw

image-2697493887.jpg

I know that I've said that I have an obsession with pin up girls in my labels. I have recently found Gil Elvgren's website with all (or most of) his pin up girls!!!!!! :D So be on the lookout for a whole lot mroe labels from me!!! I have looked for and found the treasure!! I now have more than over 100 different pics to choose from! :D

BearPaw, very nice!
Marc, I've been checking out a bunch of pinups, real nice stuff out there.

A little Japanese Anime pin up! Very nice! Very nice!!!

Punkin, yes there is some very nice pin ups out there! I would have made some more labels tonight, but work has gotten in the way as usual. :'(

Well here it is my first Wine Label. I stole the basic idea of the characters off of Google but I drew them a little different and did the coloring. This is my first post and would just like to say I love this forum and thank you for everyone's help and advice.

http://flic.kr/p/dwih3K

Sorry for the link. I have tried 20 times to just get the picture. Yea I'm that guy

Last edited:
first post … need to decide first label!!

I have my first batch in long aging … time to start my next primary .. but first to choose my 1st label!

I want to use my own art … so here are my 1st attempts. (sorry for the photography .. they only exist as computer files so far!)

Honest feedback please!!

DSC03316.jpg

DSC03319.jpg

DSC03313.jpg

Most of us don't have the talent to do our own art. We simply (borrow) a catchy pic and input our witty wording to finish it off. You are doing great .. . Just remember, if the art is too good the bottle may not come home when empty.

Loner said:
. Just remember, if the art is too good the bottle may not come home when empty.

Just wondering, has anyone ever put "Return for refills" on the label?

Thig said:
Just wondering, has anyone ever put "Return for refills" on the label?

You better limit those bottles to just a few family and friends or make alot more wine then! Lol

hehe … i just hoping i can make a decent bottle of wine that people will want to share :)

anyone have an opinion on which of the 3 labels you like best?

and i do believe i will add the "Return for Refills" to a separate label on the back .. love the idea! I give away my art … have an open door at my house … and hope to do the same with wine!

Latest posts

Back