Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he he..It's still fermenting, I started it at 1.120 and I'm going to try to bring it down to 1.000, adding fermaid K split into 3 applications has kept it fermenting consistently, at this rate it will take 3 more days. And yep, it packs a little punch, but to be honest it is fairly smooth.
I was going to attempt the freezing and removing the water/ice, but it is strong enough. If I need to back sweeten, which I highly doubt, I have a can of 100% Pure frozen concentrate waiting.

Last edited:
Hi all,
First post, first-time winemaker, thus first-time label maker :)
A general shout of appreciation for these forums, which helped me through some of my questions during the process of making the wine.
I love seeing what you all do with your bottles, and was getting anxious to label mine while it was aging in the carboy. I'm a graphic designer, so I wanted to do something I couldn't easily do with a large run project since there were only 31 bottles to label. Each label is individually torn and numbered. Hope you like them!

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

WOW!
Now that is very cool. No fair, you're a graphic designer, you automatically get 10 points subtracted from your score...LOL!
Really Amazing! Congrats on the first time bottling as well!
Tom

542694_4991577395815_444118176_n.jpg

198241_4991577635821_92747822_n.jpg

522353_4991576675797_1520032831_n.jpg

Those are all great labels!!! Punkin, I like your constipated apple!!! ;) Just kidding. Very original!!! I too like the torn look!! I say a 20 point deduction for being a graphic designer !! Lol

Ha! I'm just happy to have had a project to do for myself for once! For whoever it was who recommended a glue stick in an old post, thank you! Worked wonders with these and comes right off when I want it to.

As for the bottling - I'm just glad my wife wasn't around to see the one major spill ;)
Glad you all like the labels!

Reefman - I'm really digging the ship. I've always liked nautically themed art. May have to remember that for my next batch...

Thanks Dave, your labels have inspired me to do the individual label per wine batch....I'm going to visit you for a special project (wedding) early next year.

Heres some more candy to feed my obsession with pin ups. One of them is not a true pin up girl, but it is a less cartoonish version of a knockout "actress." LOL Let's see how many remember her. I hope my love with pin ups doesn't offend anyone. I try to make sure they are as tasteful as possible and aren't too far over the edge.

Blue Raspberry.jpg

Cherry Limeade.jpg

Latest posts

Back