Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
farmboy, love the label, bottle and capsule combination.

Thanks........here is my scuppernog label, I been trying to use a pin up that kinda goes with the wine, but in this case I wasnt having any luck finding a pin up girl with scuppernogs in the pic. My brother was fixing to head to New Orleans to see his sons and I had promised to send them a few bottles so while i was looking I ran upon this pic and thought it was cute and I had some white capsules I been wanting to use so I strayed away from the theme a little, turned out ok, I think.
Tom

20121109_004646.jpg

20121109_004633.jpg

I Likey, Likey Marc, I think that in one of Gil Elvgren's paintings. I have used several of his on my labels.
Tom

Yeah Tom. I think I remember removing his name from the pic when I made the label. I hope he doesn't mind. A pin up girl is going to be one of my next tats. :D

How are you all doing after Sandy Dan and Pumpkinman?

Marc,
We are doing fine, thanks for asking. We are also a tattoo loving family.
We recently went to the Tattoo expo at Nassau Colosseum in NY, real great event, Skin and Ink mag was there, they did a photo shoot of my son and I, I don't know if they are going to use the pics, but that was cool. We met Pin Up Gal Mary Leigh Maxwell, and a handful of celebrity tattoo artist that we've all seen on TV.
Both of my kids (I call them kids, they are in their 20's) have tats, my wife has a few discreet tats, and I have a half sleeve in one arm, and the other arm is a tribute to my father.
I'd like to see pics, I enjoy seeing the artwork.
Tom

Glad to hear Tom!!! We are a tattoo family as well. My wife has a few and both my arms at almost sleeved. My back is covered. A very good friend of mine is a tattoo artist. He owns his shop here and does work at Hart and Huntington some. I've found that the older I get, the more they hurt though. It's starting to suck!!! Lol. I'll post some pics if I have any. Same goes for you. I love seeking other people's ink.

If we have any peeps near Whitesburg, Ky, I hope everyone is safe!!!! It's wild hearing about an earthquake in our area.

Here's another pin up label I made for my Sangria kit. The lady in the label looks like my wife you replace her red hair with my wife's black hair. I believe I'm developing a pin up obsession!! LOL

I still need to add the ABV %, but that will have to wait until I get home and look at my book and see what it was. I can't remember for the life of me! Suffering from CRS really SUCKS!!!!! LOL :D

Sangria.jpg

Nice labels Tony.........did you make the Cabernet Sauvignon from a kit or did you have the grapes. With the exception of one batch of scuppernong and a batch of red muscadine in a secondary at the moment, I have just made fruit wines, I only been making wine for a few months but I want to venture into some grape wines. I bought a few bottles of Noriet from the winery where I buy my bottles, at first I didnt like it, very dry, but after a couple glasses (not during the same sitting) I kinda aquired a taste for the dry red wine, very full flavor and complex taste. I will have to make from a kit cause I dont have access to grapes, but I am trying to figure out which kit to buy, anyway nice labels and cheers.
Tom

I see you have a fetish for pin up girls as well Tom! :D I guess my obsession comes from being a tattoo lover also. Pin ups are a often asked for tattoo. Nice label!!!

Latest posts

Back