Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest, I have a hard time reading the name of the font. It's something like Santos Dumont, I think. We used PicMonkey to add the text. We did try to change the color of the wine as well as the color of the dress, thinking that maybe we'd change it with each different wine we make. But unfortunately I am completely incompetent at those things. But we still liked the look of the label, and decided to go with it. If any of you know of good/inexpensive programs that we could use to change the colors I'd be interested. Just wasn't so easy with PicMonkey.

Thanks for all the kind words.

Sounds like a bit of a pain.. But if you took a razor blade and cut out the wine thats in the glass on the label, the color inside the bottle would show through the label, in clear bottles - if you did a half-dozen of a batch this way and bottled the rest normally.. Might be kinda cool

Here's the finished product with the label that is going to send me straight to hell in a hand basket. Lol

image-839891306.jpg

Runningwolf said:
Great looking label.

Thanks! But, being a UT Vol fan, it was really hard to make that label!!! Lol. That's why I'm going straight to hell for it. ;)

BTW, I plan on bringing the Malbec up to Presqisle in January. please make sure I get an update (when you get more details)

Wow, some great labels here.

Noontime, I really like the "Spider Bite".

But compliments to all, I have a hard time coming up with something cute and snappy.

So often, I just give out a bottle off wine with no label, I have to stop that, the label just adds so much to it.

I always love this thread. It's so cool to see how all of you make your labels. Some very sexy, classy, scary, and even whimsical designs. I really gotta get Photoshop some day! I make my labels with a pre-millenial version of Corel Draw 9. I made one today for my Rosso Fortisimo. Not bad, IIMSSM, for an antiquated piece of outdated software...

Rosso_Fortisimo.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back