Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guessed it. You can sorta make out some of the old speaker poles still.
I didn't notice the poles. At first I thought it was a blank billboard, then the low building right in front it triggered a memory from my youth.

Going with the guys to see action movies? Beer in the trunk, park in back behind the building so we're not obvious.

Going with a lady friend? Park in back so we're not obvious ... 🤣

Drove to SC to o attend a wedding this Saturday.
I’ve driven to FL a couple times before having my Tesla and always said that’s be the last time I take such a long tiring trip.

This time, it is the farthest I’ve driven this Tesla and what a big difference using autopilot..!!!

Not to brag, we’ll maybe a tiny bit….but just got to SC, left CT early this morning, and feel very relaxed 😎

Autopilot makes a long trip very easy peasy

Declicate

Dek-li-kit

Both decadent and delicate.
  1. Marked by or providing unrestrained gratification; self-indulgent.
  2. Pleasing to the senses, especially in a subtle way.
  3. Exquisitely fine or dainty: synonym: exquisite.
  4. A possible spelling mistake.

You guessed it. You can sorta make out some of the old speaker poles still.

View attachment 94166

I would love to metal detect that place. Probably a lot of coins and some jewelry!

"Tesla cuts 2022 delivery targets"​

"Tesla's market share will decline from 70% in 2021 to (an estimated) 11% by 2025.

"Hyundai Is Becoming Tesla's Biggest Threat"​

"Tesla also likes to pretend that its cars are for the masses, even though a $25,000 Tesla is not coming any time soon, and probably never will."

Last edited:

"Tesla cuts 2022 delivery targets"​

"Tesla's market share will decline from 70% in 2021 to (an estimated) 11% by 2025.

"Hyundai Is Becoming Tesla's Biggest Threat"​

"Tesla also likes to pretend that its cars are for the masses, even though a $25,000 Tesla is not coming any time soon, and probably never will."

That is funny is something to laugh about :p:p

Latest posts

Back