Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, but that label is a tad different than the label used in the DR 🧐

I suppose they use whatever the lowest-bid label maker sells to AB InBev, Varis. Not like it's a craft beer or anything.

Went to the LA County Arboretum and Botanic Gardens this morning with the kids and grandkids. Perfect weather today in SOCAL!

You might recognize this old Victorian house located in the middle of it all as it was used in the opening scenes of "Fantasy Island" back in the late 70's. Lots of things were filmed here over the years. They are in the process of renovating the house so could not get inside or up too close.

IMG_8846.jpegIMG_8843.jpegIMG_8841.jpegIMG_8830.jpegIMG_8831.jpegIMG_8833.jpegIMG_8835.jpeg

Apologies for posting this here but looking for help on this.

I need to get 2 bar stools for my apartment in the DR, found this one locally and fell in love with it, however the chair is a bit high for my needs, around 29” inches to the seat. I need similar chair with a seat height about 25~26”.
Basically my countertop height to the bottom is 33” and having a chair at 29” makes it a bit hard for someone to put their legs under.

Anyhow, this company won’t tell you where they buy from or where to get it, but I am almost sure it is coming from China.
Maybe someone smarter here can find a way with the picture of this bar stool and somehow search with the picture, not sure.

Help!

https://www.ilumeloutlet.com/products/taburete-en-tela-naranja-y-patas-negras-con-casquillos-dorados

Latest posts

Back