Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they are metal if I remember.... :-(
Depends on how determined you are... If it were me (very motivated to get things my way 😂) I would take them out to the shop and use a portaband or disk grinder with a cutting disk and take a few inches off. You can get leg caps off amazon if nowhere else. You can probably get a used grinder for a few buck. second hand store/pawnshop?

https://www.amazon.com/SoftTouch-Ru...wicXNhIjoiNS40MSIsInFzcCI6IjUuMDkifQ==&sr=8-8
There are different sizes based on what your leg material is. It just depends on how much you like THOSE chairs.

Depends on how determined you are... If it were me (very motivated to get things my way 😂) I would take them out to the shop and use a portaband or disk grinder with a cutting disk and take a few inches off. You can get leg caps off amazon if nowhere else. You can probably get a used grinder for a few buck. second hand store/pawnshop?

https://www.amazon.com/SoftTouch-Ru...wicXNhIjoiNS40MSIsInFzcCI6IjUuMDkifQ==&sr=8-8
There are different sizes based on what your leg material is. It just depends on how much you like THOSE chairs.

LOL, I do Like them a LOT..!! I'd need to find a local shop here, although I'd lose the bottom gold color...grrr.

I might try a tubing cutter. Cleaner and easier for the inexperienced, although you may go through a few wheels on a steel leg.

So, at UAH where I work, the team name is Chargers and the mascot is a horse. Visitors will actually stand in line to get their photos made next to this horse in the Student Services Building. The horse was obtained when a local Kroger no longer needed it as part of a winery's display! 😄

IMG_20221102_143714714.jpg

So, at UAH where I work, the team name is Chargers and the mascot is a horse. Visitors will actually stand in line to get their photos made next to this horse in the Student Services Building. The horse was obtained when a local Kroger no longer needed it as part of a winery's display! 😄

View attachment 94710

It was Dark Horse Winery and the danged things sold for $1,800! AND they are SOLD OUT! 😄 UAH got this one free!

https://www.industrialartifacts.net...-standing-horse-statue?variant=16117364031531

In the "Hobby other than wine making" thread I mentioned I like gardening so I thought I'd post one of my treasures - the Big Leaf Magnolia. The leaves are about 18 inches now and it's about 8 ft tall. When mature it will have the largest leaves and largest flowers of any native North American tree - leaves 36 inches or more and flowers 16 inches across. I can't even imagine a flower that big. It's native to Ohio but endangered and I'm very lucky and grateful to have one.

big leaf.jpg

I was at Costco yesterday, picking up new glasses, and spotted the flowers. I used to purchase flowers semi-regularly, but after we got cats I stopped, as the little maroons could not leave the flowers alone. They'd knock the vase over at night, and putting the vase on the fridge didn't work, as the male managed to get up there. But with both gone, I've resumed buying flowers, and it's a nice surprise for the wife!

flowers.jpg

In the "Hobby other than wine making" thread I mentioned I like gardening so I thought I'd post one of my treasures - the Big Leaf Magnolia. The leaves are about 18 inches now and it's about 8 ft tall. When mature it will have the largest leaves and largest flowers of any native North American tree - leaves 36 inches or more and flowers 16 inches across. I can't even imagine a flower that big. It's native to Ohio but endangered and I'm very lucky and grateful to have one.

View attachment 94771
How soon until the "Big Leaf Magnolia Flower Wine - I'm going for it!" thread? 😁

Last nights entertainment and just 3 miles down the road from where we are staying we hit the Sensorio Field of Lights! OMG this was a photographers wet dream!

https://sensoriopaso.com/
Starts at dusk basically. 15 acre field of LED lights that are all run by solar panels and batteries so pretty cool stuff. You can walk around to your hearts content. They have food trucks, full cash bars and propane heaters in certain areas to help keep you warm this time of year. I think its open year round weather permitting and they are expanding the area now for 2023 to make it even larger!

IMG_8892.jpeg

IMG_8894.jpeg

IMG_8905.jpeg

IMG_8932.jpegIMG_8929.jpegIMG_8925.jpegIMG_8919.jpegIMG_8916.jpegIMG_8909.jpegIMG_8907.jpeg

Latest posts

Back