Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last nights entertainment and just 3 miles down the road from where we are staying we hit the Sensorio Field of Lights! OMG this was a photographers wet dream!

https://sensoriopaso.com/
Starts at dusk basically. 15 acre field of LED lights that are all run by solar panels and batteries so pretty cool stuff. You can walk around to your hearts content. They have food trucks, full cash bars and propane heaters in certain areas to help keep you warm this time of year. I think its open year round weather permitting and they are expanding the area now for 2023 to make it even larger!

View attachment 94827

View attachment 94826

View attachment 94825

View attachment 94818View attachment 94819View attachment 94820View attachment 94821View attachment 94822View attachment 94823View attachment 94824

That is just amazing and beatiful..!!!

How soon until the "Big Leaf Magnolia Flower Wine - I'm going for it!" thread? 😁
Oh, you think you're funny.
And, yes, I thought about it. It's a slow grower so I'm guessing 6-8 years. The only flavor descriptor I can find for the flowers - yes, they're edible - is that it's "intense". Don't know what that means but it sounds interesting!

Don't know how I missed them - I have 3 other magnolias that are always loaded with flowers. How did I not make wine!?!?!

Apologies for posting this here but looking for help on this.

I need to get 2 bar stools for my apartment in the DR, found this one locally and fell in love with it, however the chair is a bit high for my needs, around 29” inches to the seat. I need similar chair with a seat height about 25~26”.
Basically my countertop height to the bottom is 33” and having a chair at 29” makes it a bit hard for someone to put their legs under.

Anyhow, this company won’t tell you where they buy from or where to get it, but I am almost sure it is coming from China.
Maybe someone smarter here can find a way with the picture of this bar stool and somehow search with the picture, not sure.

Help!

https://www.ilumeloutlet.com/products/taburete-en-tela-naranja-y-patas-negras-con-casquillos-dorados
There are bar-height (for 42" surfaces) and counter-height (for 33-34" surfaces) stools. I'd try Wayfair or Costco.

The weather cooperated and I was able to enjoy the entire eclipse last night and this morning. Got home about 6:30, took a couple hour nap and threw this together. A little chilly but pretty awesome.
View attachment 95024
Mrs. WM81 and I watched this morning. At that time I wondered if you were photographing it ....

Somehow the folks who raise chickens here in these parts were told that their eggs are better and thus worth more than the Kroger eggs. They want $6/dozen here.

Yup, Kroger has them here for $5.09. The woman down the road has better tasting ones from her yard chickens for less! :D

Back