Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If yer talking to me, the two-word answer starts with F.

Jim, I am pretty sure it goes back to this post:

A picture of a mesmerized wife watching her first load of laundry run on an appliance she chose (I will name it "Laundry can be bliss"). The bliss will last for a week, tops, then I'll be doing most of the laundry, again. It's a good excuse to surf this forum and sample some alcoholic beverages (my computer is about 20 feet from the right edge of this image). She didn't even notice that I took the picture (with a flash to boot). It's so spacious that I can't reach to the bottom of the tub without turning on various buttons, there in the front of the unit, with my shapely abdomen. I've modified my entry point to remove clothes to the right side of the unit.

She's happy, which makes me happy, now I've just gotta pay for them. Another reason I didn't buy fresh grapes this Fall...there's always next year. I'll live vicariously through @jgmann67's grape batches he's picking up tomorrow.

Balloon Fiesta 2018 is in the books. Jesus, Yoda and Darth Vader all in one shot. That just about covers all the bases I think!

43738998_2021971611158853_8888056505467666432_n.jpg

No. That’s just a pic from last year. My doodle is weird and really doesn’t mind when my wife and daughters dress her up.
I was going to say maybe the next test that should get done should be on you and not your wine? You had me worried for a bit...

Now my sister, that's another story as you well know. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if she had several trees up by now (live ones to boot, she'd say, "but the needles still smell good even after they fall off the tree", then she'd kackle and give an evil laugh).

Back