Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I accidently stuck the wooden bung in on my first Vadai and had to use a mallet to get it out. Stuck like glue once the wood swelled with the water!

But, but.... doesn't that conflict with something even more sacred? :)

(Except for recently, of course...)

Different strokes... I'm generally too busy doing stuff to sit and watch college or pro football.

Lots of Tennessee and Tide wear at The Jack. I was sitting on a bench as two Tide fan couples passed each other on the sidewalk.

"Roll Tide."

"Roll Tide to y'all, too."

Welcome to the South. ;)

This was taken at my cabin in Florida Saturday. The temperature was a pleasant mid sixties. Sunday I drove to Alabama and it is now 35 degrees, wind is blowing and it just finished raining. Gonna go in the 20's tonight. I miss Ocean Pond at this moment

op.jpg

Here's what happens when you go from 72 degrees high to 21 degrees low in a 2-day period! This is last weekend. The leaves were just falling green in clumps off my pecans. High today is 31, but we'll be back at 65 with a low of 54 by Sunday. Almost time to hook up the vacuum to the mower.

Field trip with my 1st grader's class to the Udvar-Hazy Air and Space Museum. :db

I absolutely love this place. If you ever find yourself in the Virginia suburbs of DC, or have a couple hours to kill at Dulles airport; head on over there.

Edit: Ooops. This was supposed to go in the 'What are you doing today?' thread.

Last edited:
Field trip with my 1st grader's class to the Udvar-Hazy Air and Space Museum. :db

I absolutely love this place. If you ever find yourself in the Virginia suburbs of DC, or have a couple hours to kill at Dulles airport; head on over there.

That is about 2 hours from my BIL's house. I visited it when it first opened up (before they acquired the Discovery shuttle. I was most impressed by the SR 71 Blackbird. The damn thing looked like a lawn chair strapped to a HUGE rocket engine!

I am way past due for a re-visit.

car vine

Saw this. thought I should post it.
how would you prune this?
Corinth
7597-2-orig.jpg

I'm usually glad I don't live in Buffalo. But today, I'm really, really glad.

Amen, Jim! I used to live in Rochester and while we did not get the "lake effect" as severely as Buffalo, we did get quite a lot. It always amused me how people differentiated between "snow" and "lake effect." Frankly, although I do understand the difference, the effect of lake effect was identical to snow, i.e. it was cold, heavy, slippery and had to be shoveled!

We have 1 at 5,&2years,9 months and 8, with another due this spring.We love them all but unfortunately only get to see Peyton every month or so.

Latest posts

Back