Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Velcro? Is that what you used????

18686d1414609952-post-photo-any-photo-mattie-chillin.jpg

We drove by the former McDonalds building, where sometime in the early '70's I was hired for my first real job. It's been a number of restaurants including one that served "Sushi and Doughnuts" but the newest one caught my attention this weekend. Now if I were to start a new business in a foreign country I'd probably go to a local business or someone who could speak and write that countries' language fluently for my graphics, but that's just me....

Mike

ExpressQuickly.jpg

Now if I were to start a new business in a foreign country I'd probably go to a local business or someone who could speak and write that countries' language fluently for my graphics, but that's just me....

Mike

Or perhaps "that country's language," but hey, that's just me! :D

Just bustin' on you, Mike. :: I hope you don't easily get offended! (If you are offended, I will gladly delete the post....)

Kraffty,

Please notice.. Not only are you talking about this restaurant, but you even published pictures of it.

Perhaps these owners are WAY smarter than you might think!!!

JS.. It is posts like yours that make me wish I had A "Triple-Like" button (because a "Double-like" button will not do)!! AWESOME!!! I have a place in NW Georgia and would love to check this event out one of these years!

Did you get a silicon bung for that? Those oak bungs are horrible and get stuck when inserted. They also don't seal worth a darn.

Well Ive been busy. I finished the stand for my new barrel. Barrel is now done and soaking hopefully the Chilean Shiraz will go in this weekend. :p

Kraffty,

Please notice.. Not only are you talking about this restaurant, but you even published pictures of it.

Perhaps these owners are WAY smarter than you might think!!!

JS.. It is posts like yours that make me wish I had A "Triple-Like" button (because a "Double-like" button will not do)!! AWESOME!!! I have a place in NW Georgia and would love to check this event out one of these years!

Third weekend in October, every year. An all-winner comp, where the contestants have to be first place winners of a KCBS sanctioned event first. Then all those winners are put into a hat and the 600 or so finalists are drawn (That's the "Invitational" in "Jack Daniel's Invitational BBQ Contest"). Smokers from literally all over the world come to a place about 20 miles from my farm. Mmmm!.

No one even commented on the "Jack Daniel's bottle" in the background .... it's a smoker! ;)

We drove by the former McDonalds building, where sometime in the early '70's I was hired for my first real job. It's been a number of restaurants including one that served "Sushi and Doughnuts" but the newest one caught my attention this weekend. Now if I were to start a new business in a foreign country I'd probably go to a local business or someone who could speak and write that countries' language fluently for my graphics, but that's just me....

Mike
Maybe he did an some wise cracker is playing a joke on him

Did you get a silicon bung for that? Those oak bungs are horrible and get stuck when inserted. They also don't seal worth a darn.

Funny story actually. When I first saw the silicon bungs I wanted to try them so I ordered some from Midwest. The sizes weren't stated and the large one that I thought would fit in my demijon was too large and didn't fit so I chalked it up to experience and tossed it into my bag-o-bungs. I eventually got the right size for the demi and that's what I've using to bulk age in the demijons. When I got the barrel I noticed the hole was larger and thought hey I'll try it so I dug into the bag-o-bungs and Bingo it fits so I'm set. I'm just using the wooden one now while it's soaking, once the wine goes in silicon it is. :)

Latest posts

Back