Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bees are always swarming around outside where we are working especially when we're punching down caps. They fly right around your hands but if you ignore them you're pretty save. This time of year it's cooler outside and they slow down and are less aggressive.

Sam and I working on the snowmobile trails
IMG_2342.JPG

IMG_2340.JPG

I am trying to capture some of the beauty that autumn brings here in Northwestern Pennsylvania. This picture was taken today along Sandy Creek in Venango County PA.

Beautiful! You should but that on a label and call the wine Sandy Creek.

It's wild for me to see all this fall foliage being photographed. The leaves are still green here. Soon to change. We'll get down to 39 tonight - that'll start it off.

I am trying to capture some of the beauty that autumn brings here in Northwestern Pennsylvania. This picture was taken today along Sandy Creek in Venango County PA.

No way this is real. It's got to be the cover of a 5000 piece Springbok puzzle. My wife has wanted to do a fall foliage tour for 20 years but every time we talk about it she backs out for one reason or another. She wants to go to Boston too and I'll bet there are train tours from Boston and back.

gonna be very nice Jim. Isn't that a big block engine. Like in dangerously fast.

Thanks. Yes, it is a 429 that pencils out to 525 hp. Will be backed with a toploader 4-speed. I'm in the trans now. We are in year 8 and running... a lot of life has gotten in the way...

No I'm not. I live near the beach in south TX. I want to see the changes in the season. We have two here. Summer and August.

Sent from my iPad

@LoneStarLori, I am hoping to be in South Florida by the time the snow arrives so I probably wont get that picture. I am glad you like them.

Latest posts

Back