Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dual-head bottle filler

Our dual-head automatic bottle filling system :br

dual-head-filling.png

This is the YouTube video:
http://youtu.be/utVAs4FInPw

Last edited:
Decorating Deer Mounts...

Greetings,

Some of my Deer Mounts Decorated for Christmas and a carboy of Dave's Dragon Blood that I'm about to bottle. I have another 6 gallons of D B in the fermenter working as well.

Merry Christmas to all...

D B Christmas '14.jpg

Greetings,

Some of my Deer Mounts Decorated for Christmas and a carboy of Dave's Dragon Blood that I'm about to bottle. I have another 6 gallons of D B in the fermenter working as well.

Merry Christmas to all...

Well, that picture shows that there are at least two different definitions of the phrase "head space"! ;)

Non Smoking Room Ashtrays. Lori and I went to the Phillip Phillips concert in Anaheim last night. The Power company informed us at the last minute that we'd be without power for the night at home so we rented a cheep motel 6 room close to our office for the night. The plan was to get to the room after the concert around midnight, sleep 6 hours then head to our office a few minutes away in the morning. Room stunk of old smoke, our room actually faced the embankment of the freeway, the bed was like plywood BUT at least it was clean. I noticed this as we were leaving this morning....Hmmmmm, not so strictly enforced I'm guessing.

ashtray.jpg

Latest posts

Back