Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Error 404 or HTTP 404, Runningwolf had this several months ago.

Did you knock over a fitness club while he was away? :)

:) No. we've been buying over the past 20 some years but we've never had the space to set it all up. Most of it's been stored here at the house the past few years. Now that the house is done I figured I'd see how it would fit.

Thank You Dan. Maybe this chunky monkey can get back into some kinda shape before I become the Grape Ape!

I am thinking why is not a dedicated winery/cellar! :sm

Go workout at Planet Fitness! LOL :)

planet-fitness-i-lift-things-up.jpg

I am thinking why is not a dedicated winery/cellar! :sm

But it is! did you not see other photos of Lab and cellar? I'm hoping to have it all :) I have 1250 sq.ft to put my passion/hobby(wine) and equipment to work it off :) :) :)

Vern's a little upset his music room was downsized a bit :i

20140609_110439_resized.jpg

20140609_110733_resized_1.jpg

20140611_081349_resized_1.jpg

Holy cow vernsgal!!! Is that a stack of unopened wine kits against the wall?? More jealous!!

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

We decided to call it a day from fishing. Good news is I now know of 15 spots that don't have any fish ImageUploadedByWine Making1403209589.302001.jpg

"Quickly, bring me a beaker of wine, so that I may wet my mind and say something clever." - Aristophanes

This is where I had lunch on Saturday. We were camping for the weekend and I took my youngest on his first "real" hike. I'm proud of the little guy. He did three miles with some significant elevation change.

Nice. Is that Shenandoah National Park?

We decided to call it a day from fishing. Good news is I now know of 15 spots that don't have any fish View attachment 16355

I'm assuming that is because you caught them all. ;)

Nice. Is that Shenandoah National Park?

Yes. That spot is called Mary's Rock. It sits at about 3,500 feet. Small potatoes in some parts of the country, but for around here, it's not too shabby.

Back