Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In other news, a year in the life of plowboy

u7upereq.jpg

Ya it turned out really well. Odds are we are just going to keep going with it.

Congratulations plow boy! Me and the wife just had our second one 6 weeks ago. What a joy kids are. And work.

The pictures and the babies. I want 3 or 4 of the crib midges but my wife is thinking 2 for the time being.

Momma always keeps ownership of that decision. Just stay in game shape and ready to answer the call when the time is right. Practice, practice, practice.

The pictures and the babies. I want 3 or 4 of the crib midges but my wife is thinking 2 for the time being.

Two is good - you can still play a man-to-man defense. Any more than that, and you have to go zone.

Love these pics! That is a really sweet idea, and a great way to show your growing family.

Funny how the guys always want enough wee-ones for a team, while the girls have to put on the breaks :)

OMG just seen this on FB
Where or why do people name streets like this?

ImageUploadedByWine Making1402311920.994708.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making Talk App

one is like none two is like ten by the time you have a third the #1 is old enough to be a great help :b btw very nice photos!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back