Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While we don't have a lock on the supply of crackheads, tweakers and the like we do have our fair share for sure. The sad fact that are like only 4 (super) charging stations in the entire State doesn't help. It's the wild wild west all over again if you venture this way in an EV. You would have better luck in a covered wagon and drawn horse.

Patience my friend, patience…..we had merely 1 super chargers in CT and there’s plenty of supplies now.

Thank God Tesla is the big supplier , the rest of the pack have been sleeping not believing in it but now they’re falling like the domino effect jumping on the wagon to adapt to the NACS standard.

It’s a matter of time, key is being organized when planning a road trip.

BTW - long road trips May be the only question in some cases, otherwise most of EV owners are perfectly fine charging at home at 220v, just fine.

This type of thing is one of the reasons we have a gas stove. Central NC gets ice storms, and we've had the power out for several days at a time. I have a 300 gallon propane tank, a gas firelog that doesn't require electricity to operate, and a gas stove. When the power is out and it's below freezing outside, the living room and the kitchen are the places to be.

Careful’cause these fools want to take your gas stove away..!! 😂😂😂😂

Patience my friend, patience…..we had merely 1 super chargers in CT and there’s plenty of supplies now.

Thank God Tesla is the big supplier , the rest of the pack have been sleeping not believing in it but now they’re falling like the domino effect jumping on the wagon to adapt to the NACS standard.

It’s a matter of time, key is being organized when planning a road trip.

BTW - long road trips May be the only question in some cases, otherwise most of EV owners are perfectly fine charging at home at 220v, just fine.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/man-forced-ditch-115k-ford-234104336.html

In preparation for Sat/Sun Perseid meteor shower and to test a new to me very wide angle lens I went out last night for a couple of shots. Both my planning and the weather failed me. After a couple of hours of trying different locations while waiting for the clouds to clear I gave up and just shot my jeep. You can sort of see the milky way and the lights of Jerome on the hill but I'm really disappointed with the overall quality of the lens. Guess I'll pull out my go-to for Sat night and cross my fingers for a clear sky. Hoping for a clean milky way core with meteors wizzing by.
JeepMWJerome.jpeg

Ford….what can I say 🤣🤣🤣

They literally have NOTHING for supercharger, the story is very skeptical at least.
Install a home charger for 5k???

At home I bought a NEMA 14-50 plug for $70, industrial grade, could’ve gone cheaper from Home Depot around $20, plus a few feet of wires and paid my cousin nothing to install, but an electrician would charge I don’t know but not thousands.

Go Elon Musk my friend and you won’t be disappointed 😎😎

Ford just sucks big time!!

In preparation for Sat/Sun Perseid meteor shower and to test a new to me very wide angle lens I went out last night for a couple of shots. Both my planning and the weather failed me. After a couple of hours of trying different locations while waiting for the clouds to clear I gave up and just shot my jeep. You can sort of see the milky way and the lights of Jerome on the hill but I'm really disappointed with the overall quality of the lens. Guess I'll pull out my go-to for Sat night and cross my fingers for a clear sky. Hoping for a clean milky way core with meteors wizzing by.
View attachment 104419
You should come for a visit. I would really like to see my truck through your lens. Might as well get the house, shop, and garden too. I think my do list would shrink substantially.

View attachment 104419

Beautiful shot Mike 👍👍

Latest posts

Back