Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are those chocolate seven pots?
I have red savina and trinidad scorpion. It's amazing how plain old vegetables from the garden can be so dangerous.
Big Black Mama. It's Naga Morich X Trinidad Douglah cross. Absolutely horrible heat. I also have Apocalypse Scorpion Chocolate growing, just started flowering, it's about double worse, about as hot as Carolina Reaper

Big Black Mama. It's Naga Morich X Trinidad Douglah cross. Absolutely horrible heat. I also have Apocalypse Scorpion Chocolate growing, just started flowering, it's about double worse, about as hot as Carolina Reaper
I think my red savina clocks in around 500,000 SHU. Just barely still usable to me. The others are stupid crazy hot but so much fun to grow and have. Last year I made jelly with my scorpions. The vapor from the pot was deadly but the jelly turned out really good. You only need a TINY bit to put a smile on your face.

I think my red savina clocks in around 500,000 SHU. Just barely still usable to me. The others are stupid crazy hot but so much fun to grow and have. Last year I made jelly with my scorpions. The vapor from the pot was deadly but the jelly turned out really good. You only need a TINY bit to put a smile on your face.
I dry them and make a powder, I have sweet and mild-ish gourmet chilies too, Fatalii Aji Fantasy, Sugar Rush Peach, BBM and Cheyenne combined as one powder. Less than a teaspoon is plenty

It's bacon how much worse for the heart (and tasty for the mouth) could it get
It's bacon! Why would I care???? 🤣

I was a waiter in an Italian restaurant for 3 years -- we kept the place really clean, but 2 hours after opening I'd not eat anything that touched the kitchen floor. ;)

Bottled the FWK Bordeaux. It went to aging in mid-December, 2021. One problem was settling on a label, so, I listened to the boss (left) and myself (right). The FWK Riesling was bottled around 3 weeks ago (started out as a black wine if you followed the FWK New Process White thread). A little early, but I needed them bottled and I think it turned out really nice.IMG_4325.jpg
IMG_4288.jpg

Bottled the FWK Bordeaux. It went to aging in mid-December, 2021. One problem was settling on a label, so, I listened to the boss (left) and myself (right). The FWK Riesling was bottled around 3 weeks ago (started out as a black wine if you followed the FWK New Process White thread). A little early, but I needed them bottled and I think it turned out really nice.View attachment 92339
View attachment 92338
Aeroplaneflyer? Are you a fan of airships?

Latest posts

Back