Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, and they just have 1 large delineator?? They should have some barricades and a Jersey barrier or 3 per side...just sayin.
One of the local traditions is a snowmobile race across a river in July. Yes, July. No, this is not above the Arctic Circle.

The idea is to get up enough speed on grass to hydroplane across the river. Most make it across the river! It's entertaining to watch.

So ... I'm sure that someone will see that washout, get out a snowmobile, and say, "hold my beer and video this!" 🤪

Regarding the barrier, my guess is that a private citizen put the cones in place immediately, before any city or county DOT arrived. Probably within a few hours DOT put up real barriers.

Wow, and they just have 1 large delineator?? They should have some barricades and a Jersey barrier or 3 per side...just sayin.
That struck me as very strange too - and dangerous! Not much better than a traffic cone. But if you look way up to the top of the photo, it looks like there's a full size barrier across the road.

Actually concerned about the spaghetti plot you posted earlier, we've (like you have) have had way too much rain for August, don't need anymore...

I am well inland, in southern TN. Gas has already jumped 10 cents here. My friend in Louisiana says some stations are already out, big run on gas there now. Screen Shot 2021-08-27 at 9.23.26 AM.png

Latest posts

Back