Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
James/Pumpkinman,

Lets all just take a deep breath. I am sure that James had not intent in being disrespectful of Julie and I am sure (knowing Julie) that she took not offense.

Lets all just pull a cork, sit back in our chairs, and get into harmony!

Nothing says serenity like...

PUPPIES!
puppies-hangin.jpg

John,
No need to take a deep breath, I took what was perceived as disrespectful and addressed, I even explained why, much more calm than that and I'll fall asleep. I consider it being proactive before things get out of control.

Did you take that? I've been trying to find time to do some astrophotography. It takes a lot of long exposure shots to make a single picture. For that you need an excellent mount with extremely accurate motors for guidance.

Awesome capture!!

I wish. I down loaded an APP called APOD. It is funded by NASA. Each day they post a spectacular photo of some part of the universe. Very cool.

Skating with the family today: it was only -10c!!

Teaching them early to like that weather!!!..LOL...the little one is carrying a piece of snow like it were a candy bar...LOL....I get cold just typing the number -10°....brrrrrrr.....ya see, it happened again!

Lol, you've got to start them early for sure! (FYI, Luther was eating the snow like a candy bar *sigh*)

Up for today: tobogganing at the golf course!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back