Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bella, my Giant Schnauzer, turned two on Saturday. She is 86 lbs and 27.5" tall at the shoulder. I believe she's full grown at this point. Here she is on one of our walks last week. She was so happy to get a chance to chase a bunch of deer.

Our humble home. It's warm inside! James, the white stuff is called "SNOW". :)

100_0975_zps6b071dd7.jpg

Are there any fish in that pond Jim? ;)

Biggest was an 18-inch largemouth bass. There are some nice pan-sized bream (bluegill to Yankees) and catfish, too. I've got 2 ponds.

BIL tries his luck after a hard day installing my central a/c system.

Four of us fishing, and we were touching the water with the hook and the fish were jumping on it that day. I love looking at May pix in January. Everything is so shockingly green. :)

Last edited:
I recently had opportunity to tour Vizcaya, the home of James Deering, the former CEO of McCormick-Deering and later International Harvester Co. Vizcaya is located in South Miami, Florida and is an architectural and horticultural treasure. This pergola is on the edge of the estate and overlooks Biscayne Bay. I really want to go back again. The place is beautiful!

Untitled11.jpg

Latest posts

Back