Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are children in Philadelphia who aren't even born yet who will throw batteries at Bryce Harper before the end of this contract

Why would children throw batteries at a MLB player? Is that some sort of sick tradition? Most sports kick you out of the stadium for hurling things on the field of play.

Why would children throw batteries at a MLB player? Is that some sort of sick tradition? Most sports kick you out of the stadium for hurling things on the field of play.

Was one of those infamous incidents in the long sordid history of philly fandom. JD Drew was drafted then demanded a trade to another city so a few deplorables welcomed him with a battery shower in the outfield when he came to town. Pretty sure they were arrested

I think in the past they threw batteries at (I believe) their own players when not performing to their liking. It is Philly so I would assume anything goes.

Was one of those infamous incidents in the long sordid history of philly fandom. JD Drew was drafted then demanded a trade to another city so a few deplorables welcomed him with a battery shower in the outfield when he came to town. Pretty sure they were arrested

Didn't know about that one but with a list as long as theirs I'm sure to miss a few.

02-10-19-8173%2B%25281%2529.jpg

We are having a Winter like we used to have back when we first moved here in the mid 80's. Local Ski area (Pajarito) is having a good year for a change. Was not able to open at all last year in comparison.

52956319_1048206935371618_8113476634150961152_n.jpg

And well they should be, that's just savage............

That's Philly fans for you. They boo Santa Claus.

Don’t forget the snowballs at Santa as well. Lol

And well they should be, that's just savage............

My old man, brothers and myself used to split up Eagles season tickets for about 12 years—At veterans stadium up top with the animals. I was about 12 yrs old our 1st year so I may have been desensitized over time.
But it got so bad they actually had a makeshift courtroom & judge set up during games for a while.

3EC8B4A3-30FA-448C-9F93-926B9D102927.jpeg

10 minutes away from the annual DonahueFavret Contractors King Cake Tasting Party. The ladies in my office really go all out, getting over 36 different cakes from a 40 mile radius, and have a blast doing it! Should have well over a hundred guests this afternoon, king cake, beer, wine, kicking off Mardi Gras weekend. Happy Mardi Gras y’all !!!!!!!
8840B652-9CFC-49A6-A85D-2948EC817924.jpeg

Back