Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last couple of snow pictures. These are the Mingus mountains northwest of our house. One pic shows the Range, the town of Jerome is in the center of the picture. The other is zoomed in with a telephoto of just the town. It's at 5000 feet elevation, about 2000 higher than us and about 10 miles away, pretty good detail.
mikeJerome.jpgJeromeTelephoto.jpg

You guys got the bulk of the moisture it seems! By the time it left AZ and entered NM yesterday late afternoon it picked up steam and only stayed over us for about 6 hours. We got about 4" of snow overnight and woke up to blue skies this AM. Photo from the Overlook park about a mile from our house.

Celebrating%20Snow.jpg

@ibglowin be sure to send pics when it gets there, have fun!

Last couple of snow pictures. These are the Mingus mountains northwest of our house. One pic shows the Range, the town of Jerome is in the center of the picture. The other is zoomed in with a telephoto of just the town. It's at 5000 feet elevation, about 2000 higher than us and about 10 miles away, pretty good detail.
mike

Nice pics! Wifey and I did 10 days hiking and sightseeing in Sedona a few years back, including a visit to Caduceus winery in Jerome. Very cool town indeed!!

Enjoying FL for a winter break. I could get used to this part of the world!

Attachments

• 975338C1-6B8B-40B4-934B-166BC9BC56B4.png
    975338C1-6B8B-40B4-934B-166BC9BC56B4.png
    379 KB · Views: 25
13 years is a crazy length of contract. A few years ago this guy in St. Louis was considered to be the next great thing, he played here for several years, st many records. As I recall the Cardinals would only offer him a six year contract, he wanted more, got it out in California. Hear much about Albert Pujols these days?

Back