Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Abso-friggin-lutely! Signed final contract with movers this afternoon, $5,500 for a truck and 3 guys, loading up either Sunday or Monday, I'm assuming they'll dial that timeframe in a bit fighting in the next day or two. Long story but we ending up buying and being gifted a bunch of furniture this week that jacked up the moving cost but we're so tired of sorting and packing that we just don't care as long as we're not the ones having to move the stuff. My brother and I do have to move my tools, wine equipment and 30 cases of wine but that's it.
Mike

Costco comes through again. One day in Bogota, Columbia, the next day on my front door step. Actually enough to make 4 nice vases.

Was very happy with my Costco roses last year. This year, I went to Whole Foods and got 2 doz lovely roses with my Amazon Prime discount for $19.99. :hug

Let me know how long they last in comparison. Last year these lasted about 3 weeks IIRC so hoping they will do the same this year. Its a 80 mile RT to Santa fe for me to get to the nearest WF store........

Was very happy with my Costco roses last year. This year, I went to Whole Foods and got 2 doz lovely roses with my Amazon Prime discount for $19.99. :hug

First light. Taos, NM

52917267_10217895351605783_5909378209018806272_n.jpg

I saw in the morning news that your neck of the woods was going to get hit today. Excellent welcome to your new home in the desert southwest! Don't like the weather just wait a few minutes!

This morning about 25 steps up the drive towards main street. Also a pic of our house from the back yard. Even more people have said this is really rare.

Crazy Winter when it snows in Phoenix. Looks like the storm is headed into NM shortly. Meanwhile its sunny and 62 in LA.......

View attachment 53504
Lori coming back from taking pictures of the snow, looks like it's about done and already melting. We should be back to just cold and sunny tomorrow. Might even have the movers show up Saturday.
Mike

Back