Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks All! I'm really excited to get to the painting portion. It will be the place in the room with the most colour - because the walls will be filled with bottles and cabinetry, etc. I thought I would have a bit of fun with it!

Is that a Katana? I did some training several years ago in one. Very fun. Not as much fun as skydiving, but I was a little older and thought I'd be safe. Skydiving was still better. :)

Thanks All! I'm really excited to get to the painting portion. It will be the place in the room with the most colour - because the walls will be filled with bottles and cabinetry, etc. I thought I would have a bit of fun with it!

you want to come to New Jersey and paint my floor....

(I figured that I would try the Jedi mind trick)

Flight training, my old dream of becoming a pilot may become true someday.

I used to take the motorcycle to the airport where I got over 20 solo hours under my belt. Then I met my wife. suffices to say that I no longer have a motorcycle, did not get my license, and have not piloted a plane in over 27 years.

Stick with it kid!!!

My IT department's Group Halloween costumes. We are Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. We took first place. I'm Willy Wonka.

wB9omHOFqgvgoQ7gJ4r8GJHb47HpyR7XwKclXNkyAuCXM79WqE3RlPqIV3BDLty-yUgH5YbBmpFutc8_W1E_W5MvXvJ_npDBcg1rNAUQYoTxT0BlKIISPqQhWgR03MyoXFJZDee44iWEsxsWzAGz1_rielVuDrQRu1vBlk6TtIfsd40h6TqZ5z69QdIiAGf3s_yywC3RoU5MzjGweR0I0bDW468BKxHDXQ6gwJMhejj8BZP2xRj7YR-iZyackPFM3C6JEBFjPtKf-A5kaH1KLk2nueFCg0DWCgMuMoeO3O2TJGEcgvS49Q4kzenUAzZGSEy7wejjG2zFEzX011S9QgzY8zoURhn1RL2cSv3iDtIHlogru4qHREFJ9MrPqDeXcDIYLgv9AhvW33BsXpUwM9_Uw5M80Z50DSrJThllUurw9t8QAFvZ5aeo-0K8MzJRzDhyHmW7S0-_JElzkRTR8JkFb9eGvP2P_LQAzY3a0xpLI_mNDcVM9F65LoMA_PY0Uk0qBBGuFRou6H1JRhHrTX2K-LFt1oeiDb3XpM-_cUIcy9mkNVGb0uwhVMhKEMF8enVf5UFabmA_fyQobCfQc69Wf9Gfw48RACRrgZHVT-qFRGTayw=w1156-h770-no

I had no choice because my wife wants it to match, as close as possible, the entryway coat hanger thingy ding. The circled cutouts on the bench were made to tie into the coat hanger design.

I'll post a picture of the entryway with both pieces once the project is complete.

Oops! First image is not what I meant to upload. Don't know how to delete. Look at second image. The new bench will replace the one that you see in the 2nd photo. [I made that bench some 25+ years ago.]

IMAG0350[1].jpg

IMAG0378[1].jpg

Last edited:
Are you planning on reanimating a corpse, a trip to mars, or are you playing around with particle physics????

Modular synth, usually used to make fart noises. And occasionally music when I hook up the wires just right.

Although I'm thinking about the trip to Mars. That would keep me from wanting to mess with my wine while it's aging!

Latest posts

Back