Opinions Please...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dangerdave

Chief Bottlewasher
Reaction score
After two years, to celebrate the anniversary of the first batch, I have decided to upgrade my Dragon Blood label. The original (my avatar) seems so "old school", now. Please give your constructive (or destructive) criticism of the ones below. Choose your favorate...

Dragonblood_2d.jpg

Dragonblood_2c.jpg

Dragonblood_2b.jpg

Dragonblood_2a.jpg

Dragonblood_2.jpg

Thank you all in advance. I value your opinions! :pee

my vote goes for number one, the one with knight, in suit of armor..I think that looks real good.

Yea, I figured that. :ft You guys are awesome.

Well, I might just rotate them. Use them all at some point.

Any tie breakers piping in?

I like the first except for the very high contrast of the white background. Could the background be changed to something like that of #5? An ethereal, spiritual or other worldly type background that doesn't overpower the dragon and knight.

I like the first except for the very high contrast of the white background. Could the background be changed to something like that of #5? An ethereal, spiritual or other worldly type background that doesn't overpower the dragon and knight.

But I like the highly contrasted white background. It shows the blood better. I'm affraid changing that particular part of the piture lies beyond my meager graphics design skills. :(

Looks like everyone is leaning towards #1. Interesting...

#1 and #2. In that order. But I'm leaning toward #2 because I think it will print really nice and I like all the 'hidden obects'. That's the kind of thing that keeps people talking.

Dave
I would vote on #2 but #1 on the original avatar !

I know you didnt want to hear that - but hey I am a little old fashioned - and don't like change - LOL

Number 1 is way cool to me. If you don't want it I'll take it.:D

Feel free, Bill. Anybody who wants to use any of my labels, go for it! I hold no claim to any copyrights on any of my creations.

We're all in this wine making thing together! :f

I may just have to use all of these in a series. I can't decide without a concensus!

Back