skeeter pee question?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i am wondering , does anyone age their skeeter pee?
now i do divert from the original recipe, I start with 6 gal water, 1 to 2,, 32 ounce bottles of lemon concentrate, i use EC-1118 for my yeast, add both yeast energizer & nutrient, my SSG ,1.090, I step feed sugar and yeast nutrient & energizer, till i max out my alcohol, till it kills my EC-1118, then i add lemon till i reach 1#, 32 ounce lemon concentrate per gallon of water, then i rack into 6 gal carboys and gallon-half gal-pints for topping off during racking's, when it is clear and degassed, I pour a fifth of 190 proof, pure grain alcohol inti a 6,5 carboy, then i rack my skeeter pee into that 6,5 carboy so it mixes with the pure grain alcohol, then i bottle, once bottled,, I age from 6 months to a year, after aging. it taste smooth as silk, just like lemonade, it makes a very fine country wine, in my neck of the woods almost 100% who try it says it is the best wine they have ever tasted, and no I'm talking about drunks and booze hounds, i deal exclusively with million dollar businessmen, millionaire row crop farmers, whom routinely pay over $100 per bottles from fancy wine clubs, and high end liquor stores,,,
MY skeeter pee is labeled SKEETER PEE PORT, and no the people that gets it do not get it to get drunk, nor do I,,,,,,. I pour a small coffee cup at bed time, i am a hard core insomniac,,,,,, due to this , this replaces sleeping pills, not to mention lemon is great for your heart, diabetes, arthritis, blood flow and much more,,, as a matter of fact every wine i make has health benefit values to them,
whelp that's my question ,
HAPPY THANKIS GIVEN, MAY YOUR GOD OR LACK OF BLESS YOU ONE AND ALL. I BELIEVE IN GOD BUT I AM FINE WITH WHAT YOU BELIEVE OR DONT BELIEVE,,,
Dawg

Don't really age it, but have found a bottle or two that is a couple of years old. Smooths it out sitting on the shelf, but most of the time it goes pretty quick and folks don't complain how it tastes. . Arne.

i am wondering , does anyone age their skeeter pee?
now i do divert from the original recipe, I start with 6 gal water, 1 to 2,, 32 ounce bottles of lemon concentrate, i use EC-1118 for my yeast, add both yeast energizer & nutrient, my SSG ,1.090, I step feed sugar and yeast nutrient & energizer, till i max out my alcohol, till it kills my EC-1118, then i add lemon till i reach 1#, 32 ounce lemon concentrate per gallon of water, then i rack into 6 gal carboys and gallon-half gal-pints for topping off during racking's, when it is clear and degassed, I pour a fifth of 190 proof, pure grain alcohol inti a 6,5 carboy, then i rack my skeeter pee into that 6,5 carboy so it mixes with the pure grain alcohol, then i bottle, once bottled,, I age from 6 months to a year, after aging. it taste smooth as silk, just like lemonade, it makes a very fine country wine, in my neck of the woods almost 100% who try it says it is the best wine they have ever tasted, and no I'm talking about drunks and booze hounds, i deal exclusively with million dollar businessmen, millionaire row crop farmers, whom routinely pay over $100 per bottles from fancy wine clubs, and high end liquor stores,,,
MY skeeter pee is labeled SKEETER PEE PORT, and no the people that gets it do not get it to get drunk, nor do I,,,,,,. I pour a small coffee cup at bed time, i am a hard core insomniac,,,,,, due to this , this replaces sleeping pills, not to mention lemon is great for your heart, diabetes, arthritis, blood flow and much more,,, as a matter of fact every wine i make has health benefit values to them,
whelp that's my question ,
HAPPY THANKIS GIVEN, MAY YOUR GOD OR LACK OF BLESS YOU ONE AND ALL. I BELIEVE IN GOD BUT I AM FINE WITH WHAT YOU BELIEVE OR DONT BELIEVE,,,
Dawg
Dawg, you sure do take alot of steps with your SP.................I just go with the original recipe and hope for the best. I am drinking a glass right now that I made last July. Tastes pretty doggone good! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and we all have alot to be thankful for.............................DizzyIzzy

Dawg, you sure do take alot of steps with your SP.................I just go with the original recipe and hope for the best. I am drinking a glass right now that I made last July. Tastes pretty doggone good! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and we all have alot to be thankful for.............................DizzyIzzy
same to you, yeah, seems like i tend to take both the long way around and the hard way to boot,
happy to hear from you,
Dawg

Latest posts

Back