Oklahoma Hello

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okwine39

Reaction score
Hello All,
Just registered here. I am very excited about making my first wine. This forum as been a wealth of knowledge already. I cant wait to get going.

okwine39

Man, you cant just jump in like that and not tell us whats fermenting!!! hehehe, Welcome, glad to have you aboard. When you get a chance please go on "The Map" and include yourself and any wine and beer supply places near you and wineries to. This way when someone else comes on here they can have a look at whats available to them, thetre might be some there already for you. Its amazing how many of these 2 places can pop up and you dont find out till much later. Its the link below.
http://www.michaelsouellette.com/apps/winemakingtalk/index.php

thanks guys glad to be here. nothing going yet supplies in the mail the wife wants some white zin so I am going to try it from concentrate any recommended concetrates or tips for white zin

I see some strawberry listed on some wine lists you guys have there care to share the recipe

welcome, glad to have ya around, the folks here are great and can can help you with any questions that may come up

Back