Ok, I'm back

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julie

Reaction score
Hi, just want to say thank you to those who knew why I haven’t been on all week for the offer of help and support. And to those do didn’t know, last Friday I received a phone call that my one brother had died. He did die in his sleep and the preliminary autopsy says heart attack but they are still working on the cause of the heart attack. This week has been just freakin insane! He was only 54.

Julie, I am so sorry about your brother! I know what it is like, I lost mine 6 months ago. You have my sympathies! Phil

Welcome back Julie. It'll be good to see you Saturday. Manley tried to sneak in while you were gone so Wade decided to just make him a partner in crime.
By the way you have been accused if you can find the post!:)

Glad you are back Julie. You have my deepest sympathy for your loss. It is so hard to lose a sibling or other close family member as they are someone you grew up with in your formative years.

What Dan is referring to has something to do with a "wine thief" question. I tapped my foot disapproivingly for you while crossing my arms.

Welcome back Julie

Dont worry, i was just keeping your seat warm, and the few to the left and right of it... Atleast thats my story & i'm stickin to it

Sorry to hear about your loss, hope everyone recovers alright

I am terribly sorry, Julie. Sorry for your loss.
Welcome back

Welcome back Julie - I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers..

Welcome back Julie

Dont worry, i was just keeping your seat warm, and the few to the left and right of it... Atleast thats my story & i'm stickin to it

Sorry to hear about your loss, hope everyone recovers alright

Deezil, you're suppose to send them to the corner and without wine!!! I'm going to have to train you properly :wy

Well see.. what had happened was... I took their wine... :dg and i laid down, on those seats i mentioned.. But im not sure what happened after that!

Julie,
So sorry for the loss of your Brother.. My heart goes out to you.. I know I dont know you personally but here is a :hug God Bless...

I think something like this is the hardest to deal with. On the one hand there was no pain or suffering, on the other, no time to say goodbye. Tragic doesn't even begin to describe the feeling or emotions inside. Here is something that helped me with the sudden and unexpected loss of a loved one.

"What moves through us is a silence, a quiet sadness, a longing for one more day, one more word. We may not understand why you left this earth so soon or why you left before we were ready to say good-bye, but little by little we begin to remember not just that you died, but that you lived. And that your life gave us memories too beautiful to forget."

Peace be with you and your family at this time.

So sorry for your loss. I know I'm new here but my heart goes out to you and your family.

Welcome back, Julie. As you know, you have been in my thoughts and prayers. :hug
Looking forward to seeing you this Saturday.
Mike

So sorry Julie. 54 is really young. Offering my prayers tonight for your intention.

Latest posts

Back