North Carolina

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julie

Reaction score
Hey Eddie and all the rest of you in North Caroline I am hoping you guys are all ok, just seen on the news about tornados running through your state.

I think Michigan has been getting some also. hope you all are alright over there. We had some nasty downpours last night over here!

Holy Smokes I just read on MSN all about the deaths and damage around the country. I guess I missed it all listening to the winds howling around here while watching "Calendar Girls". This is certainly sad.

I believe it went thru Alabana and Virginia as well but the news seems to be concentrating on North Carolina, 23 deaths have been reported their.

Who was Tron? I was going to rent that last night but did wine stuff instead.

Due to overwhelming pumps sales last night from the sale and this morning Im watching it again right now as I missed most of it!

we're fine here it for most part went either one side or other of us guess we was really lucky

I think Davidb is ok seen his wife onlnie earlier this morning so assuming all is well there

Glad you're both okay. With a 4 y/o you can guess I don't get to see much news programing on the weekends or anytime for that matters.

Eddie, thanks for posting up about you and DavidB. When I heard this on the news this morning, my first thought went to my step-son who lives about 30 minutes from Charlotte, actually he lives in South Carolina and then I thought about you and I know there were more from North Carolina.

Glad you're both okay. With a 4 y/o you can guess I don't get to see much news programing on the weekends or anytime for that matters.

if it wasn't for gwen having that weather thnig on her computer I'd not known anythnig had even happened

Glad you guys are all right. We had pretty bad T storms and a tornado warning but no tornado here. Bertie county isn't that far from me. I used to travel through there once a month on business. They had a tornado hit there right off route 17 about two years ago.

Latest posts

Back