North Carolina Banks

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sevenal

Reaction score
Gotta love this group "RIGHT"
Ya'll are crazy
Well I look forward to following your recipes and successes and learn
about the art of making good, clear table wine.
Got my first batch of Cran/Grape in the primary.
So, well Hello! from the shores of North Carolina in the
South Eastern, United States of America

PEACE and God Bless

sevenal welcome to this crazy forum. Be careful though as it is addicting. Stick around, have fun and ask questions. We are here for each other.

Welcome but be careful what you say or you will end up in the corner with Tom and Wade

Welcome to winemakingtalk, Sevenal. My step-son lives about 30 minutes south of Charlotte. North Carolina is a beautiful state. You need to look around your area for some muscadine grapes for winemaking.

Wade, Dan is on top of you???????????? :?

:)

Welcome to the forum. You'll have a great time here. Moorehead City is a nice area of NC. I have a distant relative that lives right on 101 leading into Beaufort. It's been a while since I was down that way.

yeah welcome to this place it is about as addictive as making wine but they seem like a decent bunch oh and if some seem to spell like kids it's from to much tasting and not enough waiting

Welcome to winemakingtalk, Sevenal. My step-son lives about 30 minutes south of Charlotte. North Carolina is a beautiful state. You need to look around your area for some muscadine grapes for winemaking.

:)

JULIE........:w:w:w:w:w

It is that Superman thing again!:db
rape.gif

Oh, welcome to the forum and all our nonsense.

Uh-oh, here comes Julie
nono.gif

I promise I will be good!
daz.gif

Last edited:
Welcome to you Sevenal! This is a great bunch here as you can see.. haha

I am always amazed how much we can get into just in the introduction section... LMAO..:b

Latest posts

Back