Newbie Here NYS

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lew

Reaction score
Howdy all

I'm from Northern NYS, Adirondacks. Started wine making in 2010 and have found this forum to be very useful and friendly, Great Forum!! Other interests are Racing,Hunting,Fishing,Metal Detecting.

Lew

Welcome Lew from one New Yorker to another. Where about are you from? Never mind, I see you are from near Lowville. I have a sister that lives in Castorland.

Last edited:
Lew welcom to the party. I have friends that love to go camping up in the Daks. Fell free to pop in any time with questions or comments. Are you making your wine from kits, grapes or juice? What are you currently making?

Thanks all!

No kits here, just not a kit kind of guy. My first was Apple made from cider I got from the local cider mill, I have in my primary now Blackberry from berry's I picked last summer. Just making 1 gal. at a time for now until I get the hang of this. I also make homemade Ice Cream and produce my own Maple Syrup, hoping to someday work these into my new found hobby of wine making.

Lew

Welcome Lew. I am originally from Bolton Landing so I am a Adirondacker at Heart! Still come up all the time.

This is a great place for information and fun jump in anytime lots of people glad to help.

Welcome you know there is no going back now you are hooked

Latest posts

Back