New Wine shed

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been working on my new wine making/cellar shed.

Went from this
20100223_075659_Old_Shed_1.JPG

to this
20100223_080050_New_Shed_1.JPG

the inside Rt.
20100223_080252_Inside_No_1.JPG

Inside Lt.
20100223_080500_Inside_No_2.JPG

I have decided what to do with the oposite wall yet.

cajun man, what a cool idea. a doghouse any man would love to be sent to. i posted the diamond wine rack acouple days ago, now your giving me a new idea as for a permanent location. as for the other wall, i would dedicate a small space for a tv so you could watch nascar on the weekends.

That would be what we call a "man cave" in these parts!
smiley36.gif

Very nice upgrade from what it was. You might even be able to rent that place out when your not making wine!

Very nice work, Robert! It looks like you have room for expansion when the time comes.
smiley32.gif

Looks great!!! Maybe more wine racks on that open wall....can never have enough room for wine bottles.....very nice job..
smiley32.gif

That is just so WRONG! You can't be making wine in that place- you will be giving the rest of a a bad rap with the public. They will see yours and think all wineries should look like that!
smiley3.gif

SAAAAWWWWWEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to do this with beer brewing cause Im just running out of room in my basement with all m y wine but somehow get the feeling it wont make it past the swmbo!
smiley36.gif
It does stand a chance though as every time I brew a batch she cant stand the smell and now that I have an electric set up ill be doing all my brew inside. Up till now Ive only done mini mashes inside, wait till she gets a whiff of what the house will smell like when I brew an all grain in the house, Ill have all the cash flow to build that brew cabana in no time at all!
smiley16.gif

Fantastic job

now to enjoy

do not forget the a/c though

keep the pictures coming.

rrawhide

Latest posts

Back