Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fozzie99

Reaction score
Hi All,

Steve C. here. Just signed up but have been lurking and dabbling for at least a year. Lots of great info. and advice available on this site. Just wanted to make my presence official.
Steve C. AKA fozzie99

Hi Steve,

Welcome to winemakingtalk and glad you finally signed up!

Welcome aboard!
I am a newbie also and will be one for quite some time!
corinth

Hi, my name is Scott Patterson. Recent interest in wine and wine making brought me, lots of great advise on here.

Hi, my name is Scott Patterson. Recent interest in wine and wine making brought me, lots of great advise on here.

Well Scott Patterson, you are just down the road from me. Welcome to winemakingtalk

welcome !!
If you have any questions - please ask as we are here to help and soon enough you will be answering questions yourself

Howdy Steve, Scott. Welcome to WMT and don't forget to tell us what you're up to, and if questions arise, ask away. Lots of friendly folks who'll offer up their hard learned knowledge.

Best, Fran

Welcome, Glad you finally came out.............Instead of lurking I mean!

west middlesex?

Scott, I used to work (consulting) at the Dow Jones plant at the intersection of 60 and west middlesex road. You far from there?

Back