New Grill!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
appleman said:
Yrs., hrs, what's the difference?
smiley36.gif

When done Tom takes his 8 day rib ashes and mixes it in his favorite sauce and slathers it over the real ribs! Double barbied ribs.. mmmm mmm, lip smackin good.

Haven'y you heard of TWICE BAKED POTATOES?

So, why not ribs?

I see a lot of grills and smokers but for the life of me can't see no charcoal. LOL. Allayou with them new fangled thingamajigs.

Pete

I have a 22" Webber Charcoal grill thats probably my first grill of choice 80% of the time. Also have a smoker pit for large hunks o meat like this one.

41E47bL1qvL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Our local grocery store had T-Bones on sale for $4.99lb so I had them cut me some 1 3/4" and I used the searing station on them last night. SWMBO said it was one of the best steaks she has ever had (I think she was hungry!) But they did turn out wonderful. With this new grill there doesn't seem to be much flare up at all. I did miss my pecan smoke from the Webber though!

That cracks me up! That is the same style I have ib. I do everything from hotdogs and such to Boston but on it. I love it but my wife thinks it's ugly and wants me to get a fancy propane thingy. No way I say...it's the only battle I've won so far.LOL.

Pete

Cooked some salmon filets on the searing station tonight. Turned them into a Ceasar Salmon Salad and served with a bottle of my MM Renaissance Sauv Blanc. OMG! To die for good. The salmon was cooked to perfection and that MM Sauv Blanc is amazing!
smiley20.gif

Back