New From CT

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy Nick,
Glad ya found us. If you have any questions, ask away, there is a wealth of info here that is waiting to be shared. Arne.

Nick, run now! Wine making is an addiction:)

Seriously welcome to this forum all of us know you are going to enjoy this site There is a lot of great information here as well as fellow wine makers (and some beer) that can help you with your hobby.

Check out the home page for our map, wikipedia, recipes and some tutorials. Search browse and jump in with any questions you may have.

Glad to have another from CT.

Hi Nick,
Welcome to the forum. I'm not sure how new you are, but you can't get much newer than me---about 3 weeks.
Use the hell out of these "guys". They know what they're talking about and will keep you on the straight and narrow. I've even samples some of their product----mmmmmm!

Mike

Hey Nick, im right around the corner from you in Middlebury. Have you ever been to Angies (International Foods)? What are you making and have you made?

Welcome, Nick.

Tell us a little about yourself. Every made wine/beer before?

Welcome Nick
As already mentioned great people and advice here. Your going to have a blast :gb

Back