My wine making room and cellar

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To bad you couldnt keep that wet look cause man does it look beautiful! How much was that Mitsubishi unit and what size room is it rated for? They are very nice!

WOW I can't believe you got a Mitsubishi unit. I had one in an office many years ago, remote control and all. They are awesome. I hope the rest of your house has ac. Did you set up a tasting table yet for friends.

How much was that Mitsubishi unit and what size room is it rated for?

It's the MS-A12WA rated at 12000 BTU. I know several AC guys one of witch offered this system at his cost of $1000.00, I did the install except the lineset and he came by and did that and topped off the charge and checked it out for $100.00.

I also fixed him up with half a dozen bottles of my finest.

WOW I can't believe you got a Mitsubishi unit. I had one in an office many years ago, remote control and all. They are awesome. I hope the rest of your house has ac. Did you set up a tasting table yet for friends.

Both AC guys I talked to said the Mitsubishi's were the best.
Yes the rest of the house has been AC'd for about 10 years.
As for a tasting table I'm sure I can work something out, and friends are always welcome.:b

$1000 for a 12,000 btu unit is steep but thats because its a top notch product as are their tvs, not to hot on their cars though.

This week I received my 4 new juice toting / primaries, they are 20 gallon plastic drums for my planned batches of 15 gallons. In their former life they were used to import olives and had a slight amount of residue/smell but a thorough washing took care of both.

007.JPG

011.JPG

010.JPG

sooo beautiful! it gives me some good organizational ideas, too! thanks, rodo. keep up the great work!

Those are great and I believe are almost exactly the same as what grapeman has.

I have to say I am so envious! What a wonderful set up.
Suppose I'll have to wait until I move to even think of such
a great wine making room, great job!

Glad my wife isn't here to see my tears.
It's just so...beautiful.

The coiled rings look just like when i was making chain mail.

Glad my wife isn't here to see my tears.
It's just so...beautiful.

The coiled rings look just like when i was making chain mail. [/QUOTE

Thanks
Were you making armor or jewelry?

it can be frustrating.

i started doing beadwork (off loom) and it is about the same.

As if this hobby had not already gotten out of control, how did you make the wine rack? bk

Back