My small workspace

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still pretty new at this and I don't have a lot of space. I thought I'd share my new setup that makes it easy to rack and degas 5 gal carboys without moving them. I have the famous AIO Pump on the top shelf and it will reach all carboys where they sit. I can also pump the primary from the bottom shelf to any carboy on the work bench. Because I'm chronologically impaired, having the carboys at eye level and seldom having to move them when full is nice. I will still probably have to carry a full carboy into the kitchen when I bottle, but that is only once per batch. I could bottle here too using a plastic bin, but I'm kinda clumsy and I don't want to have to pull the carpet. View attachment 61081
you can at the lumber company or hardware store get a washing machine adapter that screws into where you aireator is on your lavatory faucet or kitchen sink faucet, unscrew aerator screw in adapter that will allow you to run a water hose into wine room, a cheap mop sink, that you run the drain out the wall,
Dawg

you can at the lumber company or hardware store get a washing machine adapter that screws into where you aireator is on your lavatory faucet or kitchen sink faucet, unscrew aerator screw in adapter that will allow you to run a water hose into wine room, a cheap mop sink, that you run the drain out the wall,
Dawg

There's a thought that my wife would kill me for. :p

Latest posts

Back