Must be...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why,
didn't you post yesterday about how long to wait before opening a wine bottle after shipment? Where did that post go?

It's under "General Questions".

No one had posted here since yesterday morning. It just struck me as funny.

so many thing to read in all the other posts.
I have really loved finding this website. It will not be good for my pocket book as I know want to make about 20 different wines and need about 10 carboys and buckets

Never even seen this post until now! But I'm mean anyway!
smiley4.gif

Joan said:
Pace yourself, Don!!! =)

NAW.... Heck, I think Don's got the right Idea, make a couple hundred bottles..............

Then sit and watch them age for 6 month to a year.............. Boy, would that be a killer.Edited by: jobe05

Jobe, that would be painful!!! =)

Sang, I think that's chitty chatty bangbang!

Wade mean? Yeah right! =)

Ithink that Jobe05 is right. crank 'em out and stack 'em up. IN a year enjoy, enjoy and make some more.

No one can sit and watch wine age for 6 months
smiley36.gif

Id give anyone with a chair, sitting in front of a wine rack full of wine about 6hours before they popped a cork.

Waiting till those first few wines have aged is a very tough thing to do. By the time you get to your last bottle or two of your first couple of kits, you'd wished you had waited to drink it all. All I can suggest is that you stagger your wines. Make some lower end kits (early drinkers), and make some high end kits (longer agers, Min 1 year), and don't forget the summer fun wines, Island mist kits.

Yea...... your right Don........... The wife is going to have to get another Job!

But are we having fun yet...you bet....just keep making that wine..
smiley4.gif

Latest posts

Back