MS new member

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzzzkllr

Junior
Reaction score
Hello. I'm brand spankin' new to wine making. I recently got laid off and out of boredom and penny pinching, I decided to start making my own wine instead of buying it. I started with the ridiculous plastic milk jug with the balloon and canned fruit. I've come a long way in a short period of time. I started with a kit wine after I received all my supplies. So far I've bottled a gallon of persimmon, the plastic milk jug canned mess, 5 gallons of kit strawberry merlot. I have two more gallons of persimmon in the clearing stages. My first dragon blood is in secondary stage now. I've spent a zillion hours reading these forums and thank everyone for all the information available 24/7 when I have questions. Best forum I have found. Thanks again.:HB

Sounds like you're off to a great start. Welcome aboard and let us know how it tastes when you get to that point.

Welcome !!

I am glad that you decided to read a bit in this forum - there is a lot of good information here.

new-member-47872/#post542290

welcome to the forum,
I am totally impressed with what you have made so far!
I am still a beginner but the folks on this forum are very well informed and quite sophisticated in their technigues !

regards,
Corinth:db

Latest posts

Back