LuvaBella get together

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we have about 14 people coming. Dave, most of us normally bring a case of wine to trade except for the newer winemakers they bring what they can.

Time is for Noon

I invited GeoS and his wife. He said he was coming, but he hasn't confirmed on the site yet.

Mike and I are stuck on their pannini's and pizza, exceptually good!

Ok, now the step-daughter will be coming home on leave during this time, so it looks like it will be just ME! Johnna plans to stay home with Heidi. I've got to pick up them buckets!

I'm still coming! Nothing will stop me! Dragon Blood for everyone!!! :dg

Ok, now the step-daughter will be coming home on leave during this time, so it looks like it will be just ME! Johnna plans to stay home with Heidi. I've got to pick up them buckets!

I'm still coming! Nothing will stop me! Dragon Blood for everyone!!! :dg

WItout the extra passenger you now have more room for an extra bucket. LOL

Bumping this up!

Meeting is next Saturday! I might drive up and explore th area on Friday---it's the start of a two week vacation for me. Anything on the "must see" list?

Note: I'm a traveller, not a tourist! :p

Still on for Noon? Just looked at the calendar and realized it was this coming Saturday. May have to pick up a bucket just so I don't feel left out. LOL Need to look at their list again.

Ok here is the list I have so far, let me know if I am missing anyone. I will call Luva's to make a reservation.

1. Julie & Mike
2. Flo & Gary
3. Terry & Chuck
4. Ffemt128 & Olesia
5. Hokapsig & Karen
6. DangerDave
7. Almargita & Helen
8. Rocky
9. Shoebiedoo

Ok here is the list I have so far, let me know if I am missing anyone. I will call Luva's to make a reservation.

1. Julie & Mike
2. Flo & Gary
3. Terry & Chuck
4. Ffemt128 & Olesia
5. Hokapsig & Karen
6. DangerDave
7. Almargita & Helen
8. Rocky
9. Shoebiedoo

I mentioned this to my friend Dan as well since he recently started making wine. He said he would let me know.

camera.gif
We expect to see lots of pictures!
animated-picture.gif

I'll be their, I might only get one bucket ,I live so close I can always get more.
Well maybe 2 or 3
My son and I are their almost their once a week

Last edited:
Damudman, glad to hear you will be there, looking forward to meeting you

Ok, Juile. That's for taking care of the reservation. Packing up DB to head out tomorrow. See you all on Saturday!

Back