LuvaBella get together

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julie

Reaction score
Ok, I think we need to start a list on who's coming.

April 6th for lunch and juice pick up. Who's coming?

1. Mike & Julie

Damn, I am going to be passing near there (kinda) the weekend of March 23rd....I just don't think I was meant to meet up with you good folks!

Let me check my schedule. I might just make this one. Where's that juice order form? :D

Now that would be cool!!!!!!!! Let me map out my trip and see if we can make it happen! Very Cool!

Here you go Dave and this would be so awesome to be able to meet you...

Like my wife would say, "You're in for a treat!" :)

Thank you for re-posting the form here, Julie. Making plans to attend.

I'll be traveling through PA en route to a Meeting that I'll be speaking at in Richmond KY on the 23rd, We plan on leaving between the 21-22, I usually take 81, but I don't have a problem taking 80 to 79 to your area, and frankly, at that point, L'Uva Bella isn't that far.
A few considerations -
If stopping at Uva Bella, I would have to do it on the return trip if I were buying a few buckets. This would place me there on Sunday, no sooner than 3 pm. and I understand that this would probably be very inconvenient for the folks that work on Monday.
But something tells me that I'd probably end up with 4 gallons left in the buckets after the long ride home...lol!
If we came straight to the saxonburg area from KY, it would still place us there around 4 pm.....
Probably not the best time for anyone either...lol!

Hey, Tom! You'll be passing within an hour of my house if you want to stop and visit! :n

Yea, I know. There's no winemaking attractions here except my cellar.

Count me and wife in also for the first Saturday in April....

What time?

I'm planning to be there with Helen also, all my carboys are empty & need to get back in the groove...... My Whites from last year turned out pretty good so will probably just get some reds. It will be nice to see everyone, plus some of the new folks. Last years was a blast with even the waitresses sampling stuff we brought. Will also bring a couple cases for the swap, we are having one aren't we??? :HB

Al

Al, I was so hoping you and Helen were going to make it and yes definitely a swap.

I'll call and make reservations sometime in the middle of March.

BUMP!

I've taken a day off work, and ordered a couple of buckets. Now, someone fill me in on the details. This is my first time at Luva Bella. What should I expect?

What time on the 6th was it? How many are attending? How much wine should I bring to swap?

Darn, I am going to miss this one too. I will be leaving Beautiful Southwest Florida on that date. I ordered two drums of juice and will be picking it up around the 15th.

BUMP!

I've taken a day off work, and ordered a couple of buckets. Now, someone fill me in on the details. This is my first time at Luva Bella. What should I expect?

What time on the 6th was it? How many are attending? How much wine should I bring to swap?

Danger, don't even THINK about showing up and not bringing some Dragon Blood. That's your price of admission (along with sharing much needed knowledge). :wy

Latest posts

Back