LuvaBella get together

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey All, I have to apologize to you people. I was double booked for the weekend of 4-6-13 so I will not be able to make the meet up. I have a concealed carry training class from 9:00 AM to 9:30 PM that I have had scheduled for about 3 months. I just got a courtesy reminder call today. If I cancel this class, the next opening was in late Summer. Sorry. I hope you all have a great time.

Hey All, I have to apologize to you people. I was double booked for the weekend of 4-6-13 so I will not be able to make the meet up. I have a concealed carry training class from 9:00 AM to 9:30 PM that I have had scheduled for about 3 months. I just got a courtesy reminder call today. If I cancel this class, the next opening was in late Summer. Sorry. I hope you all have a great time.

That's an ENOLGY FOUL :ft:ft:w:w

Rocky:

Sorry you won't be there..... but congrads on your class, I believe that all people with clean past should carry, will help the police keep the trash off the streets. Good people are not the problem with weapons!

Al

Sorry to hear that Rocky, Mike and I both were looking forward to seeing you again but Mike explained to me that for you to have your permit you have to take the class so I totally understand. Now if you think you might want to go to Luva's some later time, just let us know. We will be there and maybe you can drag that Shoe Dude who is crying in his empty glass in CA right now along with you.

Rocky:

Sorry you won't be there..... but congrads on your class, I believe that all people with clean past should carry, will help the police keep the trash off the streets. Good people are not the problem with weapons!

Al

I have opinions too. I have opinions on guns, and won't voice them on winemaking talk.

Joe

I have opinions too. I have opinions on guns, and won't voice them on winemaking talk.

Joe

Thanks Joel for that consideration. We try our best to keep debates out of the forum. Al's comment was not intended to be a debate and I appreciate you seeing that.

Julie, please add GeoS and his wife. He's a coworker that has been bitten by the bug...

In addition, there may be an extra demijohn for sale....

Rocky:

Al
Hi Al and welcome to WMT. Are you a new member? I'm having trouble remembering the name.

Yep Dan, its me, been in a low profile with my carboys empty for a while trying to use up some of the cases of wine from past years, still not as many as in your basement :h Relatives & friends have been happy with orders to bring various kinds when we visit, so stock is dwindling. Time to get some Chilian buckets started before I forget how & get back in the habit. Sorry not to see you name on the list of attendees.....

Sure was, Had a great time.... Great lunch with the Pizza & fresh hot peppers! Even the waitresses were sampling our wines we brought. Looking forward to see everyone tomorrow....

Al

Heading out to expore the area today. I love travelling! Will catch you all tomorrow!

Ok, looks like the spousal unit might be coming too :i. I'm assuming we can ad her to the reservation eh.

Shoebi, I love the new avatar. Reminds me of a favorite movie.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqtNxNRCcGg&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]

Lol, well I kinda sorta have a reservation. Apparently they don't take reservations but she asked me when, what time and how many. She said no problem they have the room, so if any of you are there before me just say you are part of the 18 the lady called about the other day.

We'll be leaving here around 10:30. Should get us there about quarter til noon. Will be pulling wines together here soon and getting them into the truck. Now to decide if I'm going to pick up a bucket of Barbera or not. I'm thinking yes.

I'm hoping to get there about then, too and yes I'm thinking you should get the bucket of barbera

What a great afternoon of good friends and great wines. Picked up a Merlot, a Cab Sauv, a Riesling and a Malbec.

Julie, I give you a rating of "nice and firm"....

Latest posts

Back