Luva Bella Meet&Greet

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julie

Reaction score
Ok, who all is interest in meeting for lunch at Luva Bella's?

Which date is best for you all, March 30th, 31th or April 1st?

Mike and I are in and anyday that would work for you guys will work for us.

What ever day that we can pick up some juice buckets and have the resturant be open for some lunch will fine with me. Meals were always pretty good there. If we have a big turnout might have to bring a couple cases of our best for the swap so there is enough to go around & to sample what others have created. As it gets closer, we can finalize the details & head count.......

Al

I'll check with Vicki and see if we can work this into our schedule.

I am going to check with my wife and see if we can make it. It's a 5 hour drive, would a juice bucket be ok for that long? I never done a bucket and would love to try my first.

I am going to check with my wife and see if we can make it. It's a 5 hour drive, would a juice bucket be ok for that long? I never done a bucket and would love to try my first.

Yes your juice bucket would be fine and it would be really great to meet you and your wife as well.

Ok, so far I'm saying Saturday the 31st. And this look like we might have a pretty good turnout.

My wife and I are both in for either day.
Wade, I'll buy your lunch if you show up.

Sounds like fun!
I don't even need to consult MapQuest to realize that I probably won't make it, however.
Guess I'll just have to enjoy vicariously through all of your posts on how it went.
Do enjoy!

AHHHH Dave it is not that far or expensive. Put a few bottles in the mail and send it this way. We'll party with your spirits and let you know how it was!!!:dg

Now RW,

If I were a little bit more productive in the winemaking dept. I'd be sending those bottles your way this minute. Give me a little time and I'll be obliged to do just that. I'd be more than honored that you would even dare to taste my wine.
Once I get into this a bit more I can see how sharing is more than half the fun of making a wine. What a wonderful hobby! (I'm just not very far into it yet).
I have no doubt that I will eventually make a fine wine ... just like they say though, it takes time. ;)

:u I went to L'uva Bella Winery yesterday for lunch with the family.
I spoke with the owners, Frank and Ruth about the "meet and greet" we would like to do on Saturday, March 31. I told them we'd be picking up our juice buckets and having lunch. When I asked if we could trade our homemade wines with each other he asked if they were from their buckets and grapes. I said that "most" of them were. I even asked if we could sample some of our wines. To my amazement, they said "yes". I'm pretty sure there would be some kind of corkage fee---maybe not, depending on how much we spend. We'll see!!! They did ask me to give them a count of how many will be attending so they can reserve some tables for us. So it looks like it a "go". Please let me know either through this thread or PM so I can give them a count. Thanks! Mike

Thanks Mike,

So here we go, Saturday March 31st.

1. Julie & Mike

Latest posts

Back